Managed Phone System
Full Featured Phone System for the Modern Workforce
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) levels the playing field, allowing small businesses to use advanced phone features for just a fraction of the cost of the older landline-based phones. The KingNAMS Managed Phone System includes these amazing features to help your business
- Cloud Based server allows for connections in your office, on the road, or working from home
- Presence information shows the status of users all across the world so you know if they are available BEFORE hitting transfer
- Advanced call routing options – ring groups, call queues, auto-attendant and more
- Answer calls from anywhere with web clients, smartphone apps, or deskphones
- Increase or Decrease capacity based on need – great for seasonal rushes
Take a look at some of the most frequently asked questions about our Managed Phone System:
- Do I have to get a new number?
No! In most cases we can port your number just like changing cell phone providers. Once you've ported away from your internet provider you can experience the freedom of changing ISPs without the headache. Because our system runs in the cloud you can use almost any internet provider.
- Aren't phone systems super expensive?
A managed phone system through KingNAMS usually has zero up front costs! For a flat monthly per user fee you can have a modern phone system and even get awesome new color gigabit deskphones. You get a state of the art system usually for less than you're paying your ISP now for that old out of date system that is hard to manage.
- What about when someone changes office or we get a new employee?
On traditional phone systems, office moves and employee turnover was a major ordeal. With our VoIP system a phone is tied to the employee - not the office location. So they can move offices and take their phone with them and all their settings remain! Need to change and employee name or update speed dials? You can do it all online with our easy to use portal or just give us a call and we'll do it for you!
- What if I have multiple locations?
Manage your entire organization on one phone system. There is no need for phone lines at each individual location. All you need is an internet connection and you can have crystal-clear voice connections. You can provide a single outbound caller-id no matter where the calls originate from.